Straining on this tenuous thread, we can't get close but we don't want to let go either. When did things start changing? We act like nothing's wrong, but there's a horrible creature eating me from inside out. It makes me so sad whenever I think about you, about us.
So I shall not think; oblivion's the new bliss.
I’M SO GODDAMN PISSED AT MY MUM. I TRIED, I REALLY TRIED NOT TO RISE TO THE BAIT, BUT SHE JUST WON’T DROP IT. THEN SHE YELLS AT ME& BLAMES ME FOR ALWAYS STARTING A FIGHT. WTF FREAKIN BITCH.
Ok ranting over.
"Shuh I realise you look like a yang2wa2wa(doll)." -Stef's random comment during Bio
-.- Please, I'll rather a small boy. Though that DOES NOT entitle pple to ruffle my hair, it's really super annoying!
Read this in Shifu’s GP notes:
Qns: Do you agree that a woman’s primary role is that of wife& mother?
(Un)Model answer:
Women's primary role should be that of mothers, after all only women have an innate ability to breastfeed. Furthermore, women have specially constructed arms which can cradle babies.
XDDD I'll pray hard for that person who wrote that.
Sch was the usual ups&downs, but secret training was awesome. Played with dearest Chuns(:D) aunty Grace, Alvin, Andy &Shifu. Highlight of my day, was genuinely happy. Bridge's like my magical medicine(:
In the end, I'm still going for Mayday Parade! With Chuns& Grace to drool tgt((((:
Talked to Pipi, can't go back on Sat for yellows' last cca &felt like something was crushing me. Wo men de sheng huo dou bian le, jiu hao xiang yong yuan ye bu hui zai yi qi de zhi xian, dan wei le ni men wo ning ke bi zi ji cheng wei pao wu xian.
KI essay test, Chinese CT then Chem lect test consecutively this week. My notes still look suspiciously untouched though. Whatevs. Tired.
So I shall not think; oblivion's the new bliss.
I’M SO GODDAMN PISSED AT MY MUM. I TRIED, I REALLY TRIED NOT TO RISE TO THE BAIT, BUT SHE JUST WON’T DROP IT. THEN SHE YELLS AT ME& BLAMES ME FOR ALWAYS STARTING A FIGHT. WTF FREAKIN BITCH.
Ok ranting over.
"Shuh I realise you look like a yang2wa2wa(doll)." -Stef's random comment during Bio
-.- Please, I'll rather a small boy. Though that DOES NOT entitle pple to ruffle my hair, it's really super annoying!
Read this in Shifu’s GP notes:
Qns: Do you agree that a woman’s primary role is that of wife& mother?
(Un)Model answer:
Women's primary role should be that of mothers, after all only women have an innate ability to breastfeed. Furthermore, women have specially constructed arms which can cradle babies.
XDDD I'll pray hard for that person who wrote that.
Sch was the usual ups&downs, but secret training was awesome. Played with dearest Chuns(:D) aunty Grace, Alvin, Andy &Shifu. Highlight of my day, was genuinely happy. Bridge's like my magical medicine(:
In the end, I'm still going for Mayday Parade! With Chuns& Grace to drool tgt((((:
Talked to Pipi, can't go back on Sat for yellows' last cca &felt like something was crushing me. Wo men de sheng huo dou bian le, jiu hao xiang yong yuan ye bu hui zai yi qi de zhi xian, dan wei le ni men wo ning ke bi zi ji cheng wei pao wu xian.
KI essay test, Chinese CT then Chem lect test consecutively this week. My notes still look suspiciously untouched though. Whatevs. Tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home